CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 28, 2010

Always a sad day...

The last day of preschool each year is a sad day for me. Pilgrim is a wonderful school but they end the year so darn early! Maggie had her last day on Wednesday and then today was "Preschool in the Park." It's an annual event held outside at school where the kids can run around, jump in the bouncy house, play on the playground, do bubbles, obstacle courses, etc. Well, thanks to our 50 degree and rain coming down sideways weather today, it became "Preschool in the Fellowship Hall." Not nearly as fun but she still loved being there with her friends!

If the sun would just come out to indicate that summer is on it's way, then I might be a little happier about school ending. I don't think I can spend the next few months indoors hiding from the rain!

Mrs. McTaggart was a fantastic teacher and both Maggie & I will miss her!

0 comments: