CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 28, 2010

I heart LA!

I absolutely love going to LA. I LOVE the sunshine and warmth! I love being able to see my brother and now his new family. I especially love flying to LA without my children (love them dearly but also really enjoy uninterrupted US Weekly reading).

Last weekend my mom and I flew down to visit Uncle Mark, Aunt Melissa, Tiana & Elijah at their house in Studio City. It was the weekend of Melissa's bridal shower so we wanted to be there which also gave us a chance to visit the site of the wedding. We had a great time and the spot they have picked out for their wedding is gorgeous! They're getting married at Calamigos Ranch in the hills of Malibu.
We also stopped by a spot called Malibu Family Wines which is an outdoor wine tasting room. This place was fantastic! We had a great time sitting out in the warm sunshine, drinking a bottle of wine, listening to music and discussing wedding details.

As always it was sad to say goodbye but we look forward to Mark & Melissa coming to Seattle in July for a Davidson family wedding shower.
.
The blushing bride with her special wedding wine glass

Tiana & Melissa

Me & my baby brother

Mark & me with our mom at the
Melissa, Mark & me

0 comments: