CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 28, 2010

Mother's Day Tea

Not only has Ragen loved his kindergarten year in school but I'm loving it too! There are so many fun activities that are unique to the kindergarten students (not sure how I'll feel about it next year during 1st grade). The kids put on the most darling Mother's Day Tea at school. Ragen was talking for a week about how he was so excited because the kids got to serve the moms their food!


The kids had prepared 3 songs that they sang to the group and it was so fun to see how seriously they were taking it. During the song "What a Wonderful World" each child had decorated a poster with a phrase from the song and they revealed each as they sang that part. Ragen's was the 1st line of the song "I see trees of green". I'm teary just thinking about it!


They had also made us several homemade goodies and they are things that I will treasure forever!

.


The kids singing one of the songs (They're seperated boys & girls because of the choreography. Yes! There was choreography!)

My sweet boy singing his part of "What a Wonderful World"

With each verse of the song, another kid would hold up their drawing

Mrs. Koch reading a section of Ragen's book about his mom. "I like it best when my mom..." Ragen's answer was "lets me break the rules." Hmmmmm...

I am so proud to be his mom!!

0 comments: