CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Responsibility

I am so glad to finally check this one off my to-do list! I've been procrastinating doing chore charts for the kids for way too long. They've been given jobs to do around the house but not with enough consistency or accountability. My hope is that with the chore charts, they'll becoming fine upstanding citizens instantaneously. Maybe?!


I created these charts for each kid and had them laminated. I'll use a dry erase pen to change up the chores every so often and then we'll reward the kids with stars. When they've earned enough stars, they'll get to pick a special activity our outing to do one-on-one with a parent.

Wish us luck!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work Ker! I need my own chore chart, can you make one for me :)