CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

There's a first for everything

Today I tackled a project that not only have I been putting off for 3 years, but I've actually never done it before...I planted pots! (Or did I pot plants?) In anticipation of Maggie's birthday party here this weekend, I decided that it was time. The pots have sat empty next to our front door since we moved in and since my poor yard is as cleared-out as they come, I thought we could use some color in the pots. I'm pretty proud of myself and think they turned out quite lovely. Thanks to the nice lady at Bellevue Nursery for all the input! Maybe this will inspire me to finally re-plant the yard?


I turned this...

Into this...

1 comments:

Jackie said...

They look awesome! I can't believe it's been 3 years... Hope Maggie's b-day was terrific.

I'm looking forward to seeing you in the fall. Go Dawgs!