CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Maiden Voyage

My in-laws recently bought a new boat for the entire family to enjoy so we put it in the water yesterday for it's maiden voyage. The kids had such a blast - I swear, Ragen's cheeks must hurt today because he never stopped smiling from ear to ear! I managed to forget to take a picture of the actual boat but here are a few shots from our day on the lake.

We started out by going around Mercer Island and looking at the gorgeous homes. Then we stopped at Coulon Point for Ivar's. We headed back to the marina and Jeremy's parents took the kids home for nap so that Jeremy & I could head out on the boat alone. It was such a treat and felt just like the old days! I even managed to get a little captain time in so that I could brush up on my skills.

Thank you so much Nana & Bumpa! We know there are many fun memories to come on the boat!

This smile says it all!


The kids were trying to avoid the wind by sitting on the floor

Mags just loungin'

3 trusty captains

Check out that concentration!

0 comments: