CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Good times with old friends

Last night we had a fun-filled BBQ at some very dear friend's house. Todd & Jennie had our family and also the Tuckers over for dinner and it was such a great evening! The kids all got along famously. Ragen was following Tyler around like a puppy and Tyler was reveling in it. The girls (Madison, Kate & Maggie) kept each other entertained for hours and were really genuinely having fun together. Mackenzie & Abigail just did what babies do...which was a great chance for me to get a baby fix :) We spent the entire evening outside in the sun and we laughed and laughed and laughed... Very good times with our old friends!


Madison, Kate & Maggie - dress & up and a bouncy house so it doesn't get much better!

Tyler & Ragen taking a break from the running around to play Wii

S'mores time!

1 comments:

Christie said...

To answer your questions (in case I don't remember to get a post up about it):

1. I don't have any studio lighting - I try to always use natural light. The recent baby pics were taken midday (not ideal) near a window in my living room.

2. Post process is always in photoshop CS3. These were a little blown out due to the time of day we shot, but I typically adjust curves, levels, sharpen, and fix skin colors, if needed. There wasn't much I could do to the baby pics due to the blown-out highlights other than that. Not ideal.

3. The black backdrop is a piece of black velvet I bought at a fabric store. Just had my friend stand behind it and hold it up. Very easy.

Hope that helps!