CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Ragen and Maggie are so lucky to have Jeremy as their daddy! He is an incredible role model for them and puts them first no matter what. They adore their father and he can bring a smile to their faces just by walking into the room. Thank you for being such an amazing daddy!!

We were able to spend father's day with all 3 father's from our family - Jeremy, my dad, and Jeremy's dad. We all had dinner at my parents and I think it was really fun for the kids to have all their grandparents together. They certainly weren't lacking any attention!

As a note to my dad - I want to make sure he knows how grateful I am that he is such an important part of my kids lives. We didn't have this kind of interaction with my grandparents growing up and I know that my children are benefiting from his involvement everyday. I love you dad!

And to Hank - we are so thankful for everything you do for us. The kids love to laugh with you and we love the enthusiasm you show them each time you're back from one of your adventures.


Bumpa (Keri's dad), Maggie, Jeremy, Bumpa (Jeremy's dad), and Ragen

0 comments: