CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 26, 2009

7 days!

I am afraid to say it...afraid to jinx it....but I think we made it! I think Maggie is potty trained! She made it 7 days in a row with no accidents so she earned her prized possession. A pink Sleeping Beauty dress-up dress.

It started out by us telling Mags that if she made it 2 days in a row without an accident, then she could have this metal princess lunchbox that she so desperately wanted. It took us 2 weeks to get 2 days without an accident. Then it finally clicked! So after 3 days I told her that if she went 7 days in a row without an accident, she could pick out a special toy at Toys R Us. I took her to the store on day 5 for extra incentive. Out of everything she could have picked, she wanted a pink dress-up dress. Even though we have a box full of dress-up dresses. She told me how this was so pretty and it was her "favorite." I tried to steer her towards other things but she wanted only the pink dress. We had a sticker chart going for the 7 days and she woke up this morning so excited that there was only 1 square left on her chart. Way to go Maggie girl!! Keep it up! PLEASE!!
Doing twirls singing "Bippity Boppity Boo"

0 comments: