CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Whirligig

Growing up we went to Whirligig at the Seattle Center often. I have been hearing about Whirligig for years. The funny thing is that other than being held inside the Seattle Center House, I don't remember a thing about it.

This morning my mom and I took the kids to Whirligig along with half of Seattle. The main floor of the Center House (where the food court is) was filled with bouncy houses and lots of crazy preschool aged kids. I know there weren't bouncy houses when I was little so I really have no clue what it was all about back then. But, Ragen & Maggie had a blast experiencing all the different bouncies. Ragen was so good about waiting to help his sister to make sure she didn't get stuck in any of the harder parts. There was also face painting, live music, a clown and of course all the junk food in the food court.
.
If you're looking for a rainy-day activity, Whirligig might be a fun thing to try. Thursdays are actually free but be forwarned, I'd bet it's super crowded that day. It runs until April 12th. tp://www.seattlecenter.com/programs/detail.asp?EV_EventNum=23
.


0 comments: