CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Date night

Tonight I had a hot date! Ragen & I had a special dinner at Red Robin and then went to Pilgrim for Art Night with Mom at preschool. After our dinner and a trip to the candy store, we made our way to the art night which was set up like a gallery full of artwork done by all the pre-K kids. When I say full, I mean each kid had about 4 pieces so really the entire thing went really fast. But it was still fun to see the kids so proud of their masterpieces. They had sparkling cider and treats to make the night extra special. I love having the chance to spend 1-on-1 time with my kids because we seem to get so busy with everyday life, that we don't get enough quality time.

Mommy & her good lookin' date :)

Ragen's robot on display. Note the sign says "Happy Teachers"? That's because Monday we brought in treats for all the teachers at school for Teacher Appreciation Week and he was so proud.

Ragen's masterpiece is the one right above his head.

0 comments: