CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Girls Trip to Vegas

Last weekend I went to Vegas with 2 dear (and new) friends. Liz & Vanessa are moms that I met through preschool and we were having a glass of wine one night and said "hey - we should do a girls trip..." You know how those things go - nobody ever pulls the trigger to plan it. Well, they called me 2 weeks ago to ask how the dates worked for me and before I knew it, the entire trip was booked! I am so glad we did it because we had the BEST time! I was slightly hesitant about traveling with 2 new friends. Not because they're not fabulous, but you know how you can't travel with everyone. We got along famously and are in serious withdrawls that we're not together 24/7. How lucky I am!!

Saturday we spent the day by the pool which was a slice of heaven. That night we ate one of the best meals I've ever had at Koi which is at the Planet Hollywood Hotel. On the way out we managed to score a ride in the PH private Escalade and our driver was a driver to the stars. No taxi lines for us :) We had the driver take us to Tryst where Vanessa had us hooked up with a private table and bottle service. I don't know if I'll be able to do Vegas without this kind of service again :) Private table, great music, private bouncer, Dom, Ketel One...what's not to love?

Sunday we spent the morning at the spa (most amazing I've ever seen!), more pool time and shopping. Best day ever :) That night we went to dinner at Dos Caminos and then we were so tired and had an early wake up call coming for Monday morning. We thought maybe we'd just go back to the hotel to rent a movie. We stopped at at the tables at Wynn for a few last minute blackjack hands and before you knew it, we were all up money and having the best time. So we stumbled off to bed only because the alarm was set for so early. 3.5 hours of sleep later, we boarded our plane to head home to reality.

I am so thankful to have 2 such fabulous women in my life and think it's amazing that we hit it off so well given the fact that we met through our kids. It's an annual trip for sure! I didn't have my camera very much and we have no pics of the last day. Oh well.

Just arrived
Dinner @ Cut at the Palazzo Hotel
This is the life...

Drinks @ Planet Hollywood


Bottle service @ Tryst

1 comments:

Christine said...

Fun! I feel rejeuvinated just reading about it!