CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My knight in shining armor...

Ragen has been wandering into our room lately in the middle of the night. He is eerily quiet about it and just lays right on the floor next to my bed until Jeremy finds him when he gets up in the morning. I ask him about why he does this and his answer is always the same..."so I can protect you." It's the sweetest thing! We all know it has a little more to do with him needing to feel protected but I tell him he's my knight in shining armor anyways. Tonight he wandered in earlier than usual - we were still downstairs watching TV. So I moved him back to his room only to head upstairs awhile later and find him like this in the hallway.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my little muffin god-child IS a night in shining armor! He's not letting the boogie man get his mama... er.... him, maybe! ;)