CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fighting the urge to back-post

After contemplating for weeks about starting a blog, I've decided to give it a whirl. I love staying updated on friends through their blog and I figured if my friends don't care what I'm up to, then they don't have to look. Since I'm new to blogging, I feel like I need to back-post and tell you everything I've been up to and post a ton of pictures of our summer events. But, I'll fight the urge. I'm still working on the layout and how to work this whole Blogger thing so if anyone has any tips, I'm always listening. Also, if you want to be listed as a blog I visit (haven't added the feature yet), let me know and I'll post your link. This should be fun!

2 comments:

Joci said...

Welcome! Love it - can't wait to stay updated with the Kiefer Crew...thanks for sharing.

JTK said...

Super cute! Saw your blog thanks to the Warme blog. Hope all is well with you guys.
Jodi, Tony and Blake Kusak