CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday America!

It's the first thing my husband says every year on the 4th of July...Happy Birthday America! It's one of his quirks that I chuckle at every year. This year he had Ragen burst in to tell me while I was still sleeping. Passing on a tradition, I guess. I know I said I wouldn't back-post but the 4th of July is still a recent event so it's legal, right!? In the morning we attended our neighborhood picnic & bike parade. The kids loved it! The parade is supposed to be led by a fire engine but the Bellevue fire dept was called to a big Mercer Island fire so it had to speed away - lights and all. Then we went to the annual celebration at the Seattle Tennis Club which is always fun. We actually lasted until the fireworks this year which was a first.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing your pictures and hearing about what's going on at the Keifer household! Great job!

A good friend of mine (my sorority sister, Amy Beth Meier) has a blog that is fantastic - check it out at www.mamadotes.com

I bet she would love to be linked with your blog - you can tell her I sent you!

Nicole Pendergast