CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Seriously?!

I think you're as sick of reading posts about snow as I am of writing them! We has another 2-3 inches of snow this morning which was totally unexpected to me. Let me remind you it's March 15th for goodness sakes! We packed up the kids and went to get coffee thinking they could take a few sled runs at Lakemont Park behind Starbucks. By the time we got everyone suited up and on our way, it had turned to rain so we didn't stay outside very long. The kids loved it all the same!


On a side note - we'd like to wish Auntie Roons a very happy birthday (yesterday) and Bailey a very happy birthday (tomorrow)!! 7 years ago, I remember that it snowed the night of March 15th...the next morning was when Bailey was born! We love you guys!

0 comments: