CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

2 Unexpected Things

We woke up today to 2 things that were unexpected...snow & puke.

It's March 7th for crying out loud and around 8am we had a full-on blizzard going on here. I have a strong love/hate relationship for the snow because I love to watch it fall and think it's so pretty but at the same time, my heart stops when I first see it because I'm afraid I'm going to be stuck. I'm not a very confident driver in the snow and we live atop a really big hill.


Today the roads were passable enough so I decided to venture out to the mall where they had a Star Wars Lego thing going on. We were going to be Jeremy's parents there while Jeremy was at the office (yes, on a Saturday...grrrr). As we drove along the street that is parallel to the mall, Maggie started puking in her car seat and it was EVERYWHERE. Luckily I had a towel in my gym bag to catch some of it but I missed alot of it as I was swerving all over the road. I called Nana who was inside in line at the Star Wars thing so she ran outside to grab Ragen from me and take him back in. Why should he have to suffer the puke too?

So now it's still snowing and poor Maggie and I are settled in on the couch watching movies and praying for nothing more unexpected. One thing that is expected today is a Husky win vs. WSU in basketball for the Pac-10 championship. GO DAWGS!!!!

1 comments:

Durr Family said...

So not fun! I'm sorry! Things are going around. I hope she gets better quickly and the rest of you don't get it.