CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Make a point to go to Point Defiance!

I've lived here my entire life and had never been to Point Defiance Zoo in Tacoma. On Friday, Maggie & I met my dear friend Jenny and her kids at their house in Tacoma and then decided to check out the zoo. It was a beautiful sunny day and all 3 kids had a great time. I was in awe of this place! I loved how much smaller and more managable this zoo was compared to Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle. The animal exhibits seemed to be much closer so the kids really interacted. There was a great kids playland as well. It's amazing to me how large the Point Defiance property is and it has some of the most incredible views I've seen in the Puget Sound area. Since Ragen wasn't with us, we will definitely be making another trip down so he can enjoy it too! Thanks Jenny for being our tour guide :)
Will, Sydney & Maggie
Elephants were so close!
Beluga whale show
Feeding the goats - a highlight!
Maggie on the spider web in the play area
Syd & the alligator

0 comments: