CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

A day on the lake

When summer finally decided to arrive in mid-August, we were lucky enough to be invited to our friend's the Reiff's house on Lake Sammamish. What a spontaneous and FUN day! Once the clouds finally burned off, the kids decided to swim out to the water trampoline they visited last year. I loved Maggie's confidence to just go for it. No fear out of this girl! After a few hours of swimming, Jeff was kind enough to take the kids tubing. Again, Maggie loved it (Ragen was a bit more apprehensive). Jeremy came over after work and we decided to take Grace, Ragen & Maggie out on the boat again. After Grace rocked it waterskiing, my kids decided to try. I looked at Jeremy and he looked at me and we figured, what the heck?! So Ragen went first. To our total amazement, he popped up on the first try! It was incredible! After falling, he got a bit cold so he called it a day. Maggie's turn! I have to admit, I was apprehensive but I figured she had a life jacket on and Jeff & Dee are PRO waterski drivers. I knew we were in great hands. Low & behold, she popped up on the first try too! Amazing!! Both kids had an absolute ball and this is a memory we will always hold very dear. Thank you so much Dee & Jeff!

.

There goes Maggie to join Grace & Reese. This one isn't about to be left behind!



Fearless!
Grace, Reese, Maggie & Ragen
Vanessa & I went tubing too. I have not laughed that hard in a LONG time!

Jeff giving stellar pointers on what to do

So proud of this boy! (love Jeremy's "Where's Waldo" head in the background)

Monkey see, monkey do!

Absolutely amazing (she wasn't even 4 yet when she did this!)

0 comments: