CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wicked!


Better late than never, right? Back in mid-September, my mom and I went to see Wicked at the Paramount Theater. I won't go into too much detail about the show other than to say that I LOVE this musical and highly recommend that you see it. Wicked is showing here in Seattle until October 4th and if you miss it here, well you might just have to jet on out to NYC to catch in on Broadway.

This was a Mother's Day celebration for my mom and I as we gave eachother the tickets for the holiday. We had a wonderful dinner at Morton's before catching the show. I am so fortunate that my mom is such a dear friend and we have such a great time together. I can only hope that I have as special of a relationship with Maggie in about 30 years.

1 comments:

TaylorSwift said...

As many of Musicals lovers I LOVE the Wicked! It is my favourite ever... Last year I’ve been in NY & I tried to get my ticket …guess what everything was sold out that show how great the show is. Anyhow I end up getting it from a site through Horizontickets.com. Next week I’m going to visit my sister and I just got some pretty good tix from the same place

http://www.horizontickets.com/theater/tickets-wicked/
http://www.horizontickets.com/theater/tickets-wicked/
So I'll be analyzing as well as enjoying the show.