CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Soccer mom!

Friday night I officially became a soccer mom, minus the minivan. Ragen started his 3-on-3 soccer last week and it's a great way for him to try out the sport to see if he wants to continue playing it. I must tell you - he better LOVE it if he plays next year because then the games move to Saturdays. In our house, Saturdays are for Husky football! We figured this would be a great way to see what he thinks since the practice & game are in the same evening.


Jeremy grew up thinking soccer was the only sport on earth since he grew up in England. I grew up playing soccer one year and hated the mud so much, I never played again. I also did cartwheels in the backfield the entire time. Let me just say the Woodridge Wildcats weren't sad to see me go. We decided to let Ragen try a bunch of different sports this year so that he could get a feel for what he really likes and might want to continue with. I must say, I'm hoping that soccer isn't his thing. But for now, I'll be there cheering loudly on the sidelines. Go Thunder!

Soccer stud



Good thing it's only 3-on-3. They've got enough for 1 sub!

Pretty good skills although he made the rookie mistake of heading towards the wrong goal once

What a supportive little teammate!


What soccer game is complete without orange wedges? I'm pretty impressed that my little fruit-hater dove right in.

0 comments: