CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Take me out to the ballgame

Saturday night we took the kids to their first Mariners game. It was a gorgeous night in Seattle and the kids really seemed to enjoy all the sights and sounds of the game. Ragen sat on Jeremy's lap most of the time trying to figure out the rules and watching for foul balls coming our way. Maggie just wanted to eat, eat, eat. For some reason I let her talk me into blue cotton candy - I'll never make that mistake again. Maggie talked about meeting the Mariner Moose from the second she heard we were going to the game but then when it came time for a photo op, she opted out :) I look forward to many more baseball games as a family in the future. Going to the Kingdome was a huge part of my childhood as we went to dozens of games each year. I just hope my kids like it as much as I did.

Notice the smiling Ken Griffey Jr in the background

Hopped up on sugar thanks to the blue cotton candy

0 comments: