CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

A walk down memory lane


Apparently, when your 33rd birthday is just a few days away, your mom decides to go through your old bedroom at home and finally box up all your old memories. Or at least that's what my mom did. She sent over a couple of boxes and bags filled with memorabilia. It was really fun to go through it all. There was the bag full of pom-poms, one of my Cabbage Patch kids - the Olympic gymnast with blond hair & blue eyes, of course (which Maggie hasn't let go of since seeing it), my Indian Princesses vest with all the beads & patches my mom so lovingly sewed on there, old picture frames, my diplomas, and a box full of cheerleading uniforms. I already had alot of my highschool stuff but obviously this had all been left behind. Wouldn't it be nice to fit back into that cheer skirt again...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh what i would do to be sitting on your couch in the townhouse again... on a cold fall day... watching the video of you cheerleading...

ronni

Anonymous said...

you were a rockin' cheerleader, but your cabbage patch kid takes the cake.

-your little bro

Anonymous said...

Jody loves Halloween b/c I get my cheer skirt out every year and try to squeeze my fat arse into it. It makes everyone laugh.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, what was your Indian Princess name? I can't even remember mine.