CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Two sets of twins?

Thank goodness...no! On the 4th of July at the Tennis Club, I was walking with my kids plus Davis & Riley Stryer. Someone asked me if I had 2 sets of twins. I started laughing because I just couldn't imagine. Ever since Ragen & Davis were born, people have been asking if they are twins (they're 3.5 months apart) and people get them mixed up ALL the time. Every now and then we're asked if Maggie & Riley are twins too (they're 1 month apart). It's not like their mom Kelley and I look alike so we laugh at our kids' resemblance.

We went to Grasslawn Park today in Kirkland and the kids had a great time playing around on the new playground (well, it's new to us). There are water sprays at this park too but we opted out thanks to the clouds and chilly temps.

0 comments: