CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy birthday sweet baby girl!

I remember exactly where I was at 5:53pm on August 11, 2006...today my baby girl turns 2! I know all moms say how they can't believe how fast time goes and I was even prepared since she's my second child but...wow! Time has flown by! Maggie is such a joy and has the sweetest personality (even though her internal clock clearly knows it's time for the "two's"). I remember the day we found out we were having a girl and it was only 11 weeks into the pregnancy so I was cautiously optimistic but super excited. There is something very special about a mama and her baby boy but having the girl was such an added bonus to the healthy baby. Since Ragen has been in school these past two years, it's just been me & her hanging out together. Mags has always been happy to run my errands or go to the gym or just stay home and play. She's been my easy-going constant little buddy for 2 years. Maggie - we love you all the way to heaven and back and wish you a very happy birthday!


8/11/06

2 years later...

Yesterday we had a ladybug birthday party for her at The Little Gym and then celebrated with my family before Uncle Mark left for LA. The kids were very sad to learn that Mark was leaving and we all look forward to meeting up with him in Palm Desert in September.

0 comments: