CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 21, 2010

Daddy


When Jeremy and I first started dating, I knew very quickly what kind of father he was going to be. I could tell based on the way he treated me with the utmost respect, that he'd be patient, and understanding with little ones as well as be an excellent teacher. A few of our friends had children before we did and it was a joy to watch Jeremy learn some of the ins & outs of parenting. This also led to many discussions about our parenting styles. Luckily we had similar views and once Ragen was born, we were able to find a rhythm we were both comfortable with.
He always puts our family first and our kids know they are the center of his world. He does a fantastic job of showing them that - even on the days when he's only got 10 minutes to be with them due to late meetings.

I'm honored to have him as a partner and my kids are especially lucky to have him as their dad.

0 comments: