CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 19, 2009

So patriotic!

Somewhere in this video with atrocious quality, there is a darling little 5 year old saying the Pledge of Allegience and then busting into "You're a Grand Old Flag". I completely cracked up when Ragen told me he'd like to give me a show of all his "school songs." I ask him EVERYDAY what he did at school and he's totally that kid...you know, the one who says "I can't remember." So I had no idea they were saying the Pledge everyday nor did I know he knew so many wonderful songs. The first time I heard him, I was brought to tears and goosebumps. I love his annunciation (I'm not sure that comes across in the video) and I love that the only word he consistently gets wrong is liverty instead of liberty.

I'm happy to report that since taking this horrific Blackberry video, I bought a Flip camcorder and will be taking much better quality vids from now on!

0 comments: