CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summer fun

We are loving this hot Seattle weather. Around 9pm, it's not so lovely but the rest of the day is so great! Yesterday we spent a few hours at the Reiff's house on Lake Sammamish. By the way, every time I have to write "Sammamish" I think of my longtime friend Kim Fricke who was a cheerleader at Sammamish High School - "S-A-MM-A-MISH - let's go!" Strange, I know. Anyways, Dee's daughter Grace wasn't even home but she let Liz and I invade with our kiddos and it was such fun!

Their next door neighbor has one of those trampolines in the water and before you knew it, Ragen was jumping off the dock and swimming over to it. It's crazy how he's getting so adventuresome and trying new things. I'm so proud of him but I also have a hard time not envisioning him as a little boy anymore. Maggie wanted to swim to it too but I stuck close to her on the air mattress. She's just like me - if any milfoil gets within 2 feet of her, she's shrieking like crazy!


Thanks for hosting us, Dee. Everyone had a great time and I'm sorry if it wasn't exactly relaxing for you!

A little perspective - this is the view from Dee's dock with no zoom



So proud to have made it!

Swimming back in for a break

Ragen & Josie

Maggie wanted a turn too

0 comments: