CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ratatouille

Maggie has creatively renamed herself Ratatouille. To think of how many hours we put into selecting her name and it turns out all we had to do was turn to a Disney/Pixar movie. We've really been working with Maggie on saying her own name. If you ask her what her name is she'll either reply with "me" or "mai" which we think is her version of "Maggie."


Today I asked her what her name is like I do most days and she proudly said "Ratatouille" with a big grin. I thought it was a one-off thing but she's been doing it all day long. What's so funny is that she's really just now starting to make progress with her speaking so it's easier to understand her. She's never tried to say Ratatouille before now. She does have a Ratatouille game for her Leapster which I'm guessing is where this all came from.

For now, you can call her Ratatouille. :)

0 comments: