CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Spider web cookies


I stumbled upon this little Halloween treat on a blog awhile ago and have been so excited to try them when the time rolled around. Well, they didn't turn out as cute as the originals but going forward they'll get better.

Yesterday we got "Boo-ed" so today I had to put together some little treat plates for a couple of neighbors and I decided to use these spider web cookies. The originals called for black webs with orange spiders but I already had black spiders so I tried orange webs. I think black would have looked better. I also need to work on the timing of glazing the cookies & doing the spirals - that glaze dries so darned fast!

A yummy treat, no matter how they look!

1 comments:

Jackie said...

You are amazing! They sound and look delicious!