CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 3, 2010

2 weeks of break

I started out last week thinking I might be one of the unluckiest moms around but it turns out that I was completely wrong! Somehow it worked out where my kids had 2 different spring breaks. That meant 2 straight weeks of being out of our routine, having a kid with me at all times (if not 2 kids), and absolutely no "me-time."

Ragen was out last week and we had a great time together. He's growing up so fast and it seems truly impossible that he's going to be 6 soon. Since Maggie is in pre-school, we get quite a bit more 1-on-1 time together so this turned out to be a real treat for my big boy and me. He was so well mannered when we had to do the boring old errands (he actually accompanied me to Gene Juarez for a brow wax and sat there like a perfect gentleman!). We managed to fit in plenty of fun things for him and I am so thankful for our special time last week.

Friday, both kids were out because Maggie's school took the day off for Good Friday. We went to the Seattle Gymnastics Academy for some playtime and they had a blast! The Easter Bunny even showed up for a visit!

Next week is Maggie's turn for vacation and I look forward to some fun mommy-daughter activities with her too! I might gain a ton of weight due to my lack of workouts but it's worth it :)


0 comments: