CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

She's four!

Oh, my sweet baby girl! How can you be four already?! Maggie is such a fun girl to be around all the time. She hangs back, slightly shy, observing everything that's going on but don't think for a second that she's not taking it all in. She keeps Jeremy and I laughing ALL the time. Her sweet nature is hard to resist despite all my best efforts. It's been incredible to see how much she's matured and grown since her ear surgery in December. She's like a whole new girl who's got to make up for lost time. I can't wait to see what her 4th year brings her! We love you so much Missy Goo!
.

The tradition of a donut cake and balloon for breakfast

She finally has her own bike!


Thanks Mimi & Bumpa!
Rainbow birthday party time! (I'm beaming with pride at the rainbow tutu I made for the birthday girl) :)

A mom can go crazy with the rainbow theme. Jeremy finally had to cut me off.

Rainbow food of course. My mother in law made the fantastic rainbow jello - a huge hit!
Note to self - those pinata's are indestructable. Even the 6 year olds were having a tough time.

More delicious cupcakes from Mimi!

Why is it that at all birthday parties the kids have to sit on top of the kid opening presents?


Again, Jeremy cut me off with the rainbow loot!

0 comments: