CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 4, 2009

So very thankful

The list is endless. There are too many things I'm thankful for this year. First and foremost is my family. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving day with the perfect blend of some quiet time along with the craziness of extended family. Jeremy and I snuck over to the Tennis Club to hit with the ball machine (I'm so thankful I took up tennis!). Then we spent the afternoon at home with the kids before heading to my parents house for dinner. Unfortunately Mark, Melissa & the kids couldn't make it up for the holiday but we were blessed with a large group of relatives on my mom's side. I think my grandma was in heaven having that many of us together. We had a lovely dinner and quality time with the family.


At the top of my THANKFUL list :)


The kids donning the hats they both made in celebration of Thanksgiving at school. Ragen's was a head-dress and Maggie's was a turkey complete with dangly legs


My grandma with 3 of her 6 grandchildren

0 comments: